Senior PHP Web Developer PHP, mySQL, XHTML
Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the Position:
The successful candidate will design, implement, test, and support modular PHP code based on their core code base and adhere to their coding
style guidelines and documentation structure. You will be expected to deliver well integrated and tested, re–usable code that can be deployed
across all of their sites, and share the knowledge and experience gained with the rest of the team. The role can and will vary between fixing
bugs to designing, implementing, and deploying whole new modules of functionality, depending on your experience, abilities, and enthusiasm.
With many commercial years' experience in PHP/mySQL development and experience in a variety of other web-based technologies you will not only be encouraged but expected to share your opinion and ideas with the rest of their motivated web team to improve the quality of output.
Necessary Experience/Technical or Professional Qualifications/ Personal Skills:
- 3+ years object orientated PHP 5 application development, preferably in a team environment.
- Understanding of common design patterns - experience/understanding of MVC model
- Comfortable using PDO and Stored Procedures to write complex MySQL queries.
- Be able to work to deadlines, both independently and within the team.
- Be self–motivated and want to take concepts and ideas and develop them.
Preferred or Beneficial Skills:
- All experience with client side technologies and methodologies beneficial, such as CSS and user interface design
- Web Services, SOAP
Please send CV with covering letter, work samples and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to job listing
Amoja Key Facts
solutions to media and
implementations in over 50